When you purchase a kasahorow book, you automatically become a member of the Shona kasahorow Reading Club.
Get any of the following kasahorow dictionaries at your nearest library or bookshop.
- Illustrated Shona-English and English-Shona - 500+ entries: Shona Children’s Dictionary
- Modern Shona: a concise introduction - 30+ entries: Learn Shona grammar quickly
- Modern Shona - 25+ entries: Learn basic Shona grammar
- Shona Learner's Dictionary - 100+ entries: Learn a new Shona word, everyday
- My Family in Shona - 28+ entries: Learn Shona family vocabulary
- My Home in Shona - 29+ entries: Translate Shona-English
- My First Shona Dictionary - 50+ entries: Colour and learn Shona words
- My First Shona Dictionary - 50+ entries: Colour and Learn Shona
- Modern Shona Verbs - 50+ entries: Master Shona's simple tenses
- My First Shona Counting Book: English-Shona - 50+ entries: Colour and learn 1 2 3
- 102 Shona Verbs - 50+ entries: Master the simple tenses of the Shona language
- Shona Children's Dictionary - 900+ entries: Shona-English, English-Shona English Shona
For libraries, bookshops, and partners
How do I add Modern Shona dictionaries to my catalogue?
Send an email to Afia Osei (email@example.com) and describe how many Modern Shona dictionaries you want to order, and how frequently you want kasahorow to replenish your catalogue. You will receive a quote for the initial batch of dictionaries and any subsequent replenishment.
You may also request specific bilingual dictionaries to be made for your needs: