When you purchase a kasahorow book, you automatically become a member of the Shona kasahorow Reading Club.
Get any of the following kasahorow dictionaries at your nearest library or bookshop.
- My First Shona Dictionary - 50+ entries: Colour and learn Shona words
- Modern Shona Verbs - 50+ entries: Master Shona's simple tenses
- My Family in Shona - 28+ entries: Learn Shona family vocabulary
- My First Shona Counting Book: English-Shona - 50+ entries: Colour and learn 1 2 3
- My Home in Shona - 29+ entries: Translate Shona-English
For libraries, bookshops, and partners
How do I add Modern Shona dictionaries to my catalogue?
Send an email to Afia Osei (email@example.com) and describe how many Modern Shona dictionaries you want to order, and how frequently you want kasahorow to replenish your catalogue. You will receive a quote for the initial batch of dictionaries and any subsequent replenishment.
You may also request specific bilingual dictionaries to be made for your needs: